Saturday, March 1, 2014

One Day, Two Lives


Google Images

  
24th April 1998: “Hey, I am Kavya we have never formally met during these four years of college and it is strange because it’s the last day today but just wanted to say Hello”.

24th April: 2002: “It had been a long time since we met in London last year and I am writing to let you know that I miss you dear friend – Love, Nikhil”

24th April 2006: “I am so so and more so happy that you are finally getting married Niks – Kavi”

24th April 2011: “It has been a long time since I last wrote to you but believe me I did not had the courage to accept this after a failed marriage that the only girl I had ever loved was you. I miss you Kavi, I wish I had not made all the wrong decisions, I wish I knew what I felt for you and I wish you were alive today and we together – Your friend”


This time we’re aiming at making it more creative! Your post must contain the word Friend and you have just 5 sentences to complete your story.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.






No comments:

Post a Comment